Our School Aims
We aim to create a learning community which:
1. Engages young people in the highest quality learning activities.
2. Allows all learners to achieve their full potential.
3. Develops a shared vision for learning across the whole school community.
4. Promotes high quality leadership at all levels.
5. Works in partnership with other agencies and the community.
6. Works together with parents to improve learning.
7. Promotes challenge, reflection and a commitment to improve.
8. Values and empowers staff and young people.
9. Promotes well-being and respect.
10. Develops a culture of ambition and achievement.
Our School Vision
At Keig School our vision is to create a learning community which provides inclusive opportunities in a stimulating environment for all learners.
This will enable them to become; Successful Learners, Confident Individuals, Responsible Citizens and Effective Contributors
We aim to provide our learners with the confidence, attributes, skills and capabilities to achieve their maximum potential and contribute effectively in society.